Why do you have that Avatar!?

Getting the RR back on the road so thought I'd show off the Engine.....
IMG_0544.jpeg

It started as a Rover 3.9l ......
It may get MegaSquirt'ed later....

I can't get over Puss In Boots: The Last Wish. It's one of the best movies ever and I've watched it multiple times over. I haven't done this for ANY movie since I was very young. It's funny, dark, clever, amusing, wholesome, characterful and witty with fantastic writing and action scenes that go harder than anything else I've seen. If you haven't watched it, do it right now.

My latest commission from Joe Pekar is here. It’s Rainbow Dash from the Equestria Girls special “Forgotten Friendship.” Here’s the original image. It’s SFW but I’m putting it behind a spoiler tag because it’s huge. 3200x4000 I think.
3F8DC471-C1AC-47D7-9283-92BFA9B73900.jpeg

As it turns out, being polyamorous allows you to learn a whole lot more about yourself
Such as realising 1) I hate how I look rn and 2) I’m only attracted to other women (The flag is the Lesbian Pride Flag)

Attachments

• E477D832-E47F-4390-9E49-1FC680F1E85E.png
    E477D832-E47F-4390-9E49-1FC680F1E85E.png
    63.3 KB · Views: 9
Simply put, I got back into playing Sonic games again. I started by playing more of Frontiers and finally got to the first boss, I also recently bought Sonic Origins Plus and enjoyed a bit of that. (I still suck at Chemical Plant Zone, blah!) The boss fight music in Sonic Frontiers is amazing!

Also, I tried the Sonic Prime TV series and enjoyed that show a bit and watched both live action Sonic movies again.

The boss fight music in Sonic Frontiers is amazing!
It sure is. For some stupid reason I decided to play the game and when I got to the first boss I was like, "Am I really about to do this?" because I hadn't done such a thing before. Then the music got going and I said "Looks like I am going to do this!" with a nervous giggle. However my sickest moment was during the second boss where I somehow managed to parry and attack twice in quick succession. Now that may not sound like much but nailing a parry TWICE is very hard to do. I was soo excited!

It's a design from Blipshift of a moral that depicts the 1999 24 Hours of Le Mans. The scene on the left is the CLR flip during the morning warmup session. On the right is the BMW LMR race winner and the GTS Oreca Viper class winner. It's one of my favorite races of all time.

Last edited:
My latest commission has come in from Joe Pekar, an artist I follow on Patreon. It’s Pinkie Pie from the My Little Pony: Equestria Girls franchise. Specifically the swimsuit she wore in the “Forgotten Friendship” special. Here’s the original, spoiler-tagged mostly for size.
IMG_0320.jpeg

Last edited:
I've been thinking of replacing the (temporary) profile pic for a while, I just wasn't sure what to replace it with, and in a way it stuck with me as well (love the yellow). Was about time I did it, with a still from an anime called The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - I know, it's a dumb title, but I enjoy it so eh.
100profpic3alt.png

I changed over my avatar to something temporary (or may not be temporary). This is one of the best AI generated images I created from Bing Image Creator. It's me, too- a blue and gold prototype race car with my number (25).

Changed it to something better suited for my username.
The original image looked dirty and green but a few tweaks to temperature, saturation and sharpening breathed life into it.
51dc74ee10a49d34eb4d40d2a62a2716.jpg

My latest commission from Joe Pekar has arrived. It’s Fluttershy from the Equestria Girls special “Forgotten Friendship”. Here’s the full image:
fluttershy_dressed.jpeg

Last edited:
My latest commission from Joe Pekar is here. It’s Trixie from the Equestria Girls special “Forgotten Friendship.” Here’s the original image. It’s SFW but I’m putting it behind a spoiler tag because it’s huge. 3200x4000 I think. This is the final commission in this series.
IMG_3922.jpeg

Just an update on my previous avatar as I decided I wanted to change it. Background is from FAST RMX based on my avatars shirt which is designed after the Spaarc team.

I have full model here but the legs are pretty bad

Untitled8_20240411235527.png

Are you sure you don't want me to make it?
As in get you to get the A.I to make it? Nah, I'm good, thanks :lol:

Theres a level of satisfication and control doing something like making my own avatar myself and rewarding to know I'll get better at it with every attempt. I'm a drawer for the thrill of it.

Last edited:
As in get you to get the A.I to make it? Nah, I'm good, thanks :lol:
No I was thinking of making it in Adobe Illustrator.
Theres a level of satisfication and control doing something like making my own avatar myself and rewarding to know I'll get better at it with every attempt. I'm a drawer for the thrill of it.
I can understand that.

Back