why does everyone hate the escudo?

  • Thread starter Thread starter advanR
  • 66 comments
  • 2,159 views
I hate the escudo because to me running a race with it is boring. i would much rather pick a car that is even with those that the AI is running, or maybe even slightly underpowered. It makes the race more fun, i don't go in knowing that I'm gonna win because my car puts out 1800 hp...instead i have to race hard (and consistently) in order to pull a win.
 
I try to controll it. Like race a Laguna Seca and not hit any walls. Same for Cote D Azure...
 
the only track the escudo is good on is the test course otherwise its useless, and i enjoy challenges with the AI so why pick and ugly piece of metal knowing that u r going to win.
 
^^ yep, the only time I use the Escudo is when I need to do a race on the test course. Its got over 2000km from it.
And a couple of people have said about the R34 with over 1000 hp is ****, well thats not the case for me. My one doesnt understeer anymore than a normal WRX but the brakes could be better. Its the only good car Ive got that has over 1000 hp and isnt a race car.
 
yeah, i agree. i only use the escudo for the test course and the super speedway enduro. other than that it just sits in the garage. I got that 1072hp skyline too...and after playin around with it, tuning it for about an hour, it handles pretty damn nicely as long as you learn to break BEFORE turning. Now i know some people might be tempted to say that using that car is just as much as a blow out as using the escudo...but it really isnt. like u said, its not a race car, and it doesnt handle AS WELL AS an LM car, but its still decent. I used it for the GT all star race in professional league and the only reason i held a large lead was due to pit strategy
 
me too, the only very fast cars ive got which arent race cars are the dodge viper gts and the nissan skyline, my dodge handles perfectly around corners, looks amazing and has about 1064 bhp or so, unlike that escudo which to be honest looks totally ****!! imagine how it would look without the rear wing, man!!!
 
Back