Why does Forza 7 still has 90 degree steering wheel animation?

• Thread starter GT Kelv
  • 35 comments
I would much rather a view that barely shows the wheel and pretty much the top of the dash. You know, what most people actually see while driving.
The views of the entire cabin zoom too far out and the road becomes a low percentage of screen room, making visibilty prettt crappy unless you're really close to a big TV.
Im 5 feet from a 50 inch and still drive significantly better in any other view.

I would much rather a view that barely shows the wheel and pretty much the top of the dash. You know, what most people actually see while driving.
The views of the entire cabin zoom too far out and the road becomes a low percentage of screen room, making visibilty prettt crappy unless you're really close to a big TV.
Im 5 feet from a 50 inch and still drive significantly better in any other view.
Couldn't agree more. At least Playground Games did a better job while setting the onboard camera.

16vCz6c.jpg

Not perfect, but ten times better than Forza Motorsport, where it's too low and pushed back.

Couldn't agree more. At least Playground Games did a better job while setting the onboard camera.

16vCz6c.jpg

Not perfect, but ten times better than Forza Motorsport, where it's too low and pushed back.

The whole point of it being low and pushed back is so that you could use your mirrors without moving the camera, they should still have an option to adjust camera position and FoV though.

And what does that have to do with what I said? It's extreme to say you will not take a game seriously because of it.
Oh lmao
I thought you were talking about how it was extreme to make the steering wheel exceed +90 degrees.

Back