Why doesn't the game want to play my personal BGM during online races?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Andefir
  • 4 comments
  • 443 views
Messages
442
Ireland
Ireland
It works fine in arcade mode and in the menu, not sure about seasonal events.
 
You won't be able to play your own soundtrack in any online room with voice chat enabled. Works fine in seasonal events and rooms with voice chat disabled.
 
You won't be able to play your own soundtrack in any online room with voice chat enabled. Works fine in seasonal events and rooms with voice chat disabled.
that kinda sucks
 
I play my music through a separate stereo. ;) Helps with the continuity too; I hated songs cutting out and advancing while cycling through various menus.
 
I play my music through a separate stereo. ;) Helps with the continuity too; I hated songs cutting out and advancing while cycling through various menus.
i actually do that too. i used to connect my mp3 player to a pair of speakers and played the music like that, but then a song came up i didn't want to listen to and i couldn't switch it and it was kind of a pain.
 
Back