Why don't we have settings to adjust the cockpit view in our cars, Why EVERYTME does rulette give me the lowest prize.

• Thread starter Bundy
  • 18 comments
Australia
QUEENSLAND
That_0ther_bloke
3 Questions-
1. Why don't we have the settings option to adjust the cockpit view in our cars. There is NO settings options.

2. Why doesn't GT 7 have it so we can change our liveries, outfits & helmets in the lobbies. It's pointless having outfits if you have to change cars between races . And would be nice to swap liveries on the same car if you have more than 1 livery eg. I have 9 SF19 liveries & only 1 SF19, 10 Porshe 929 Gr. C liveries , 3 Gr.3 Musrang liveries etc. And suits & helmets to match. So it would be nice to have that option. It wasn't really a problem in GT Sport as it was easy to earn the money to buy enough of the same cars to put liveries on each car. But GT7 is much different plus you can't just buy 9 Porsche 929 Gr C cars or other legend dealers cars as they are only there a short time making it very hard to get enough money and cars to match the number of liveries.

3. Why do I EVERY SINGLE TIME when spinning roulette I get the LOWEST prize...EVERYTIME !

THESE 3 MATTERS SHOULD BE ADDRESSED.

You can actually adjust the cockpit view in GT7.

I’m in bed right now, but I believe if you go to Options and then “Display Settings” when in the pause menu during a race, you can scroll down and at the very bottom there should be an option to adjust the cockpit view.

No FOV setting unfortunately, but you can adjust the seat position, the camera motion etc…

You can actually adjust the cockpit view in GT7.

I’m in bed right now, but I believe if you go to Options and then “Display Settings” when in the pause menu during a race, you can scroll down and at the very bottom there should be an option to adjust the cockpit view.

No FOV setting unfortunately, but you can adjust the seat position, the camera motion etc…
There's NO settings man. For starters when I'm in the pits you can't change the view to cockpit view, only when you leave the puts you can change the view and when your on the track there is NO setting for cockpit. The only time I see the option is when I'm NOT on the track in the lobby and it says.... Adjust the point of view when driving in cockpit view. But it's NOT there when I do. Got me ****ed?

There's NO settings man. For starters when I'm in the pits you can't change the view to cockpit view, only when you leave the puts you can change the view and when your on the track there is NO setting for cockpit. The only time I see the option is when I'm NOT on the track in the lobby and it says.... Adjust the point of view when driving in cockpit view. But it's NOT there when I do. Got me ****ed?
When driving press the options button on your controller. Select "Settings", then "Display Settings". Scroll all the way down to "Adjust Cockpit View". From there you can adjust height, depth, orientation and how much wobble you want.

When driving press the options button on your controller. Select "Settings", then "Display Settings". Scroll all the way down to "Adjust Cockpit View". From there you can adjust height, depth, orientation and how much wobble you want.
It doesn't work...I know how to do it but the options are NOT there

The roulette isn't a roulette that's why.

As it's been discussed MANY MANY MANY times, it's a gift ticket with a superfluous animation attached. If you back out and do it a thousand times, you'll get the same prize.
Yeah...the same low end prize. Every single time.

I've discovered you can't use cockpit settings in lobby mode...why?

Roulette is a **** mechanic copied from other franchises (mainly Forza but also NFS) to add an element of RNG to the game.

Odds aren't any better in these games BTW. The difference is you get more wheelspins/card packs/whatever in them. For a daily, GT7's roulette should've had much better odds.

And yes, I know the ticket is predefined, but it doesn't make a difference since it simply means the RNG happens when you first get the ticket instead. It's still random and luck-based.

Last edited:
Current camera settings are awful!
We can't change FOV, yaw/pitch.
Movement limits are not enough - we need "-20...+20" instead "-5...+5".
No dashboard cam.
No camera which is sticked to windshield at outside.
No option to disable hands and wheel visibility.
Bumper cam is too low.
... And cameras of the some cars have specific FOVs, which are not the same as for other cars.

Yeah, same cameras as during all these years. But no progress again is sad.

PD needs to check at ACC or RBR NGP cameras features

Even worse is you finally get in a car where you can see the rear and side mirrors but it just gets blocked by the UI.

Love it when you pass a car, then you try to check the side mirror to see if it's safe to get back across onto the racing line and all you can see is the picture of the car you just passed...

Last edited:
Nothing is more PD/GT than having a beautiful cockpit view that doesn't even allow me move back far enough to see the side rearview mirror. Ugh.
I've discovered you can't adjust the cockpit view when in a lobby only.
All good...if you don't know how go to setting while in thd car behind the wheel and NOT in a lobby and search wiew setting and go from there. 👍

Yeah...the same low end prize. Every single time.
Not sure how many times you've played it, but it does sometimes give higher prizes. I've won 3 cars and 500k and 1 mill credits. Not unsurprisingly, these wins are coded to be much rarer, but they do come in from time to time.

It doesn't bother me tbh, my expectations are that it'll just give one of the poorer prizes each day, anything more is a bonus.

The prizes that bug me the most are the random parts. Just give me the credits instead please.

Last edited:
Roulette is a **** mechanic copied from other franchises (mainly Forza but also NFS) to add an element of RNG to the game.

Odds aren't any better in these games BTW. The difference is you get more wheelspins/card packs/whatever in them. For a daily, GT7's roulette should've had much better odds.

And yes, I know the ticket is predefined, but it doesn't make a difference since it simply means the RNG happens when you first get the ticket instead. It's still random and luck-based.
The difference is that in Forza it very rarely feels unfair. You usually get a good balance of cash, cars, and other bits, and they are awarded fairly regularly. Since completing the Cafe Menu in GT7 I've only ever received the 5,000 credits prize which makes it feel almost pointless to even redeem the tickets. A lot of the other things available on it are awful too (awarding you specific parts for specific cars is just bizarre).

Last edited:
"3. Why do I EVERY SINGLE TIME when spinning roulette I get the LOWEST prize...EVERYTIME !"

I've got about 8 "roulette" tickets stored waiting for the time they announce its algorithm is updated.

Or else I will just get 2000CR each time.

The difference is that in Forza it very rarely feels unfair. You usually get a good balance of cash, cars, and other bits, and they are awarded fairly regularly. Since completing the Cafe Menu in GT7 I've only ever received the 5,000 credits prize which makes it feel almost pointless to even redeem the tickets. A lot of the other things available on it are awful too (awarding you specific parts for specific cars is just bizarre).

Yeah the parts inclusion is annoying. Strange choice to include it imo.

Back