Why dont you people visit the chat?

The chat really does work great for two things:

- coordinating start times and locations
- discussing the happenings of the races after the fact

There some general chat that goes on as well (usually game, forum, or autosport related). In general it's a nifty tool. It would benefit from more participation, and I'd encourage those who are able to join in the fun. 👍

I have used this chat room for coordinating start times in some race events that i do.Most of the time though i use skype, because thats what all my team mates use.Go T&L:sly:.Would we be using the chat room that GTPlanet has setup if we didnt have skype..?..I would like to think yes:tup:.As for the amount of people playing gt5p,well i race most nights and 95% of the guys & girls i race with are fast,clean and fun to be on the same track with.If thats gt5p dying off,well RIP i say.
 
Back