Why don't you share news more often with fans?

It's called evolution! We are now in the era of kick starter and project Cars ongoing communication between game designer and clients, it would be a good move for PD to forget the secrecy and the cryptic answers once and for all!

This questions forum answers that question on many levels, but it would be nice to know the future attitude from here.

Oh please. Any remarks from Kaz about potentialities and works in progress become "promises" in a day or so. I wouldn't say anything either until I knew definitely when it was going to be available.

No communication in 2014 can be the death of a series. Gran Turismo is nearing its death bed after the PS3 era. Let's see how PD and Kaz react in the next gen.

SONY and PD do communicate. Maybe not as often as you'd like, but let's not get carried away with propgecies of doom.

Oh please. Any remarks from Kaz about potentialities and works in progress become "promises" in a day or so. I wouldn't say anything either until I knew definitely when it was going to be available.

So you're saying he shouldn't have mentioned course maker at all in promotion for GT6?

^ Certain broad things, sure. More online options and community features. More customization options. DLC - tons of games offer DLC and for racing games, this is almost a no brainer. Course maker? Broadly, vaguely, sure.

But something specific which is proving early on to be a tough nut like Zahara, NOTHING remotely definite. In this crazy online world, generalities become promises overnight.

Back