- 2,728

- England
- ECGadget
- Eh???
I disagree with the above statement.
I have noticed that while the AI are rather slow and blundering in most situations, in the FGT championship they are slow and dangerous. They don't hesitate to smash into you, and then as if they are on rails, drive off as though nothing has happened. Now for people who use no assists whatsoever, this can be very very annoying. What I did was power my way through the first 6 or 7 laps, get a good 10-15s gap, and then slightly ease off. You should win by about 3s and not have to worry about the crash bandicoots behind you =)
I have noticed that while the AI are rather slow and blundering in most situations, in the FGT championship they are slow and dangerous. They don't hesitate to smash into you, and then as if they are on rails, drive off as though nothing has happened. Now for people who use no assists whatsoever, this can be very very annoying. What I did was power my way through the first 6 or 7 laps, get a good 10-15s gap, and then slightly ease off. You should win by about 3s and not have to worry about the crash bandicoots behind you =)