GT LIVERY Messages 14 Jun 14, 2011 #1 I start race within regulation and after completion my HP increased and has me out of regulation. (Even though I've limited my engine with power limiter function in settings time and time again) Please help
I start race within regulation and after completion my HP increased and has me out of regulation. (Even though I've limited my engine with power limiter function in settings time and time again) Please help
popcorn Messages 561 Thunderdome Messages clskier Jun 14, 2011 #2 This has been discussed before. Over time, your engine breaks in an your HP increases.
C_Raccoon23 Local Trash Panda 🦝 Premium Messages 5,771 USA Messages TPC_Raccooon23 Messages CRaccoon23 Jun 14, 2011 #3 You car's engine is breaking in. Happens to low mileage cars and it'll keep doing that until it reaches a certain mileage. Edit: Tree'd
You car's engine is breaking in. Happens to low mileage cars and it'll keep doing that until it reaches a certain mileage. Edit: Tree'd
Rob192005 Premium Messages 12,878 Backstreets of Paisley Messages Robabza2 Jun 14, 2011 #4 I had that too, I believe there is a thread about it too.https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=207574
I had that too, I believe there is a thread about it too.https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=207574