Why is premium sports lounge so easy?

Just a few hours ago I did the premium sports lounge with the jaguar xj220. I believe it is stock because it says 516 hp on the replay. I did get the oil change immediately after buying it but i think thats all of the extra hp on this car.

Anyways I first tried the race on high speed ring and it was just an 8 point race. I was surprised by this low number but I soon realized why after going right past them immediately after the race started. I remember their being a zonda a slr mclaren and a few aston martins in the line up but I never saw any of the cars after I left the first straight.

The rest of the races were equally easy except for opera paris but thats because I'm so bad at that track. Even their after three entertaining laps of chasing the slr mclaren it got boring after i passed him.

Why exactly is it so easy to do the premium sports lounge with the jaguar xj220? The competition was made up of all super cars just like mine.

The Ai sucks in GT4.
If you have equal cars then it's a cakewalk, the only time that it's hard is when you're doing one of those really hard one make races and the Ai can upgrade their cars way more than you can.

@tvrspeed12: The better car AI drives, the least potential will be unleashed (pick one of the DTM cars on DTM race series - you can win the race on first corner.). However, give them terrible cars (beetle cup car) and they will create dog-fight machine.

@tvrspeed12: The better car AI drives, the least potential will be unleashed (pick one of the DTM cars on DTM race series - you can win the race on first corner.). However, give them terrible cars (beetle cup car) and they will create dog-fight machine.

Thats a very good point Matej I've noticed that too. By the way is their any car that I can use in the sports lounge that will give me some what of a challenge

My apologies for double post, it was an accident. :(

@tvr speed12: Solution for your problem lies in this thread. I'm sure you will find some competitive combinations to run. 👍

why are you not allowed to use a tommy kaira-zzii in this race?

I took the lotus espirit v8 se on the high speed ring and it wasn't that much better. My espirit has 352 hp after the oil change and its stock. It just took me one lap to take the lead on a 138 point race and I'm just an average driver. The leading spyker c8 looked threatening because I could always see it on my rear view mirror, just very small.

I think its best to do this race with something that has no more then 400 hp maybe 350-300hp

Latest Posts

Back