Why Lock My Formula Thread?

  • Thread starter Thread starter stratotone
  • 4 comments
  • 964 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
87
Messages
stratotone
I posted this because I thought alot of people might enjoy watching because of how hard the Cote' d'Azur race is in FGT....You do realise it's Monaco in this game right?
 
The race that's supposed to be on now, is it a repeat?
 
I'd imagine so. It's the 2010 race.

I'd say the best place for this is still in the F1 forum.
 
I thought that it would be something like a new race of champions.
 
Nothing to do with GT5.

You realise that this forum is for discussing GT5 and that the site has lots of forums for discussing other things, right? And that someone actually posting in the relevant forum beat you by a clear half hour.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back