Why people hate 4WD drifter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
prodigy34
I don't belive this arument is about the seasonal event drifting but If It is shoot me in tha face In those events you can use a FF and score higher than Buick specials I belive the bicker backer back and forth battle is about are community. You know it really dont matter cause the 4wd drifters will never be able to pull as many teams nor events as rwd drifters anyways $wd drifters are Noobs in my book and that being said PEACE!

Sipping the Kool-Aid...this post takes me back to the first video game I ever played online, "runescape". See there was a huge learning curve on that game, so if you just wanted to enjoy quests and stuff you were a noob. Same thing here. God forbid if anyone likes to play with tuned 4WD cars. That's just not cool. What a dirty little scrub you must be to have fun on a video game!

Your post fuels their hate and you might wake up to find that your eyes are being stabbed to liquid by maveric. :P

Ha... ha... ha... really funny, I'll just give up trying to make people understand facts about what's the best drivetrain for drifting... dumb people stay dumb I guess... keep thinking gymkhana is drifting, keep thinking AWD is better because you got more points. Just ask any professional drifter, & I mean real life, ask experts & the guys who do this as their job what is the best drivetrain for drifting...

Sipping the Kool-Aid...this post takes me back to the first video game I ever played online, "runescape". See there was a huge learning curve on that game, so if you just wanted to enjoy quests and stuff you were a noob. Same thing here. God forbid if anyone likes to play with tuned 4WD cars. That's just not cool. What a dirty little scrub you must be to have fun on a video game!

Hey ven0m **** you buddy

I know, I know... Just do the Prince walk off like I am. Doing otherwise is just a waste of time because it's impossible to broaden their outlook even a little.

Hell yes. Join the Prince walk off parade. All together now!

princewalkoff.gif

Screw this Ignorance! I'm Leaving with you guys.

This gets a lock.

For the record warnings, infractions and a ban have just been issued as a result of the conduct in this thread.

If you can discuss a point politely then you don't get to discuss it.

Scaff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back