WHY?!?! - Rocky VI

  • Thread starter Thread starter Swift
  • 34 comments
  • 1,341 views
Rocky V sucked. I loved Rocky IV though. How old is Stallone now? There's no way this movie can possibly be good.
 
Bloody hell how old is Sly?

Im really not sure if this will pull off, especially with the new generation of movie viewers.
 
TwinTurboJay
Mr. T should be in it too ....
Rocky III was good ONLY because Mr. T was in it. He's still one of the most entertaining people from teh 80's. If you ask me.
 
Lets make a petition to get Mr.T in this damn movie!!:Raises millitant fist:
 
Wow, Sly was born on the same day as my brother, the 6th of July.

He's 59 now.

This film sounds like a bad idea...
 
amp88
Wow, Sly was born on the same day as my brother, the 6th of July.

Add me to that list :)
 
I reckon Rocky VI should be about a retired boxer. Maybe he could become a minder for a dodgy car dealer or something,...
 
amp88
Wow, Sly was born on the same day as my brother, the 6th of July.

He's 59 now.

This film sounds like a bad idea...

How old was George Foreman when he went back to the ring?
 
LOL! Mason, "THE LINE," Dixon!

that's friggin hilarious.
 
This is one of thoes films that could get such low expectations, it might be good. I'd like it to be a genuinely good film, but my instincs tell me it won't be. That said I'll probably watch it just for the nostalgia.
 
live4speed
This is one of thoes films that could get such low expectations, it might be good. I'd like it to be a genuinely good film, but my instincs tell me it won't be. That said I'll probably watch it just for the nostalgia.

I said EXACTLY the same thing about Rocky V and was horribly dissapointed.

I'm still trying to figure out who the idiot was that gave the Rocky V screenplay a green light.
 
Yep, I was dissapointed with V too, I might be dissapointed again, but oine things for sure, I'll probably still see it. Then again I watch almost every new film that comes out.
 
ceiling_fan
I was just coming here to post this. :grumpy:

Yep, that's why my name is..Swift! :sly:

Actually, I was quite surpised that nobody posted anything about it myself.
 
Maybe if we're lucky, it won't invovle stalone fighting. It should just be about his life after and maybe about him training an apprentice...kinda like million dollar baby, except it's rocky.
 
the_undrtaker89
Maybe if we're lucky, it won't invovle stalone fighting. It should just be about his life after and maybe about him training an apprentice...kinda like million dollar baby, except it's rocky.

Check the link. It gives a general synopsis of the movie.
 
the_undrtaker89
Maybe if we're lucky, it won't invovle stalone fighting. It should just be about his life after and maybe about him training an apprentice...kinda like million dollar baby, except it's rocky.

You mean like he already did with Tommy Gunn in Rocky V? That was the exact same story you're looking for in Rocky VI!
 
Anderton Prime
You mean like he already did with Tommy Gunn in Rocky V? That was the exact same story you're looking for in Rocky VI!


.....



1345.gif


Whatever......
 
I have the boxed set of Rocky I-V and I like Rocky V the best!

Man, Tommy Gunn had a sweet mullet.

If you don't like the idea, don't go see it. I'll probably go and see it just because it's a Rocky movie, whether it's good or not.
 
Max Powers
I have the boxed set of Rocky I-V and I like Rocky V the best!

Man, Tommy Gunn had a sweet mullet.

If you don't like the idea, don't go see it. I'll probably go and see it just because it's a Rocky movie, whether it's good or not.

Wow, you're the only person that I've heard that likes V the best. How old are you?
 
I'm 19, and I know a few people who like it, but most of my friends are all about Rocky 2 or 4.

I don't really think the plots in any of the Rocky movies are very good, so I mostly watch the movies for the fights, and I liked the fight in Rocky V the best, therefore it was my favorite Rocky. I do understand why so many people hate it though.
 
ROCKY VI - Adrian's Revenge... :nervous: (or was that Rocky VII? )

Sly Stallone must be running out of cash or something....anyway, as Mr. T would say, I pity the fool....

I must admit, I used to have the Rocky IV soundtrack and really used to quite enjoy it. The film was blatant nonsense, but again, I did watch it when it was on TV recently :sly:
 
One word:

"UUURRRGGGHHHAAARRRRRAAH-EEEEEERRRRRRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!"
 
Touring Mars
ROCKY VI - Adrian's Revenge... :nervous: (or was that Rocky VII? )

7!!!? :scared:

Touring Mars
Sly Stallone must be running out of cash or something....anyway, as Mr. T would say, I pity the fool....

Wouldn't think so, ITV must have paid quite a bit for him to host "The Contender"

Touring Mars
I must admit, I used to have the Rocky IV soundtrack and really used to quite enjoy it. The film was blatant nonsense, but again, I did watch it when it was on TV recently :sly:

Rocky IV, blantant attempt by peacekeepers to try and end the cold war...
 
Max Powers
I'm 19, and I know a few people who like it, but most of my friends are all about Rocky 2 or 4.

I don't really think the plots in any of the Rocky movies are very good, so I mostly watch the movies for the fights, and I liked the fight in Rocky V the best, therefore it was my favorite Rocky. I do understand why so many people hate it though.

Ok, I can see that then.
 
if anyone doesn't know this, i actually heard an over-the-phone interview with Mr. T on the radio one morning a couple of weeks back and he said he WOULD be in Rocky VI as Clubber Lang. They start filming in December. He also mentioned his new reality tv show, called "I Pity Da Fool", where he hget a phone call or letter from someone who has a problem with someone in their family, like their husband or wife or children, and he goes over to the person's house or school or whatever, and he goes and sorts it out!!!
 
Back