Why there is no proper trading system !

  • Thread starter Thread starter GT'S BiG FaN
  • 16 comments
  • 1,132 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
924
Saudi Arabia
Engine Block
I mean I got scammed 5 times for god sake !! :grumpy:
Shouldn't we honest people be protected from those 🤬 :sick:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I mean I got scammed 5 times for god sake !! :grumpy:
Shouldn't we honest people be protected from those 🤬 :sick:

there should be a safe trading system like the one they had on the PSP version im actually surprised that thereisn't one in the full game:tdown:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
There is no trading system because it was not made for trading that's why it is called gifting.
 
There is no trading system because it was not made for trading that's why it is called gifting.

Why not add one then ?!!
Or a real online dealership , where we can sell our cars to other players 👍
 
Sorry to hear about that.
 
I mean i got scammed 5 times for god sake !! :grumpy:
Shouldn't we honest people be protected from those 🤬 :sick:

It's sad that there is so much scamming, though it isn't surprising. What were trying to get and what did you lose?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
It's sad that there is so much scamming, though it isn't surprising. What were trying to get and what did you lose?

My latset trades :
1- R10 fro X1 CARBON , R10 lost :ouch:
2-908 HDI FAP for X1 CARBON , 908 HDI FAP lost :guilty:
 
My latset trades :
1- R10 fro X1 CARBON , R10 lost :ouch:
2-908 HDI FAP for X1 CARBON , 908 HDI FAP lost :guilty:

That's why i always duplicate my vehicle before trading... :)
 
I always save before trading.
 
My latset trades :
1- R10 fro X1 CARBON , R10 lost :ouch:
2-908 HDI FAP for X1 CARBON , 908 HDI FAP lost :guilty:

Thanks to the power of duplication, I can get you both of your cars back if you don't mind them with a few miles on them, I could even get you one without any miles if my PS3 is still reading disks by tomorrow. I don't have any X1s yet, I have only just unlocked the challenge.
 
You should make a backup before trading. Of course you can also ask for them to send the car first.
 
Every one here wrote that you should backup before send someone your car. Everyone does this, they just clone cars to protect them-selfs from loosing cars to some jerks.

I'll hope you will never be cheated again.
 
I think the ability to back you saves up before a trade has made trading much safer.

If you've worked your arse off getting the cars that you want, then I see no problem in backing up the save just in case (and even restoring it before you recieve their car)
 
This has already been covered several times at length.

Thread closed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back