- 924

- Engine Block
I mean I got scammed 5 times for god sake !! 
Shouldn't we honest people be protected from those 🤬
Shouldn't we honest people be protected from those 🤬
Last edited by a moderator:
I mean I got scammed 5 times for god sake !!
Shouldn't we honest people be protected from those 🤬![]()
There is no trading system because it was not made for trading that's why it is called gifting.
New policy on scamming and reporting bad trades
use the Grief Reporting function on the PSN homepage
Im soo reporting on them 👍

I mean i got scammed 5 times for god sake !!
Shouldn't we honest people be protected from those 🤬![]()
It's sad that there is so much scamming, though it isn't surprising. What were trying to get and what did you lose?
My latset trades :
1- R10 fro X1 CARBON , R10 lost
2-908 HDI FAP for X1 CARBON , 908 HDI FAP lost![]()
My latset trades :
1- R10 fro X1 CARBON , R10 lost
2-908 HDI FAP for X1 CARBON , 908 HDI FAP lost![]()