Why this happen?

• Thread starter Sal_89
  • 3 comments
Italy
Varallo Pombia, Italy
Salva-the_gamer
In Gran Turismo 1, when I make hybrids, very very often happen that the my car is "corrupted". Whit corrupted I mean that the car, when I try to accelerate, the car's RPMs will stuck to about 5.000-7.000rpm, don't let to start fast and when reach these RPMs when the car is launched don't go over, resulting a RPM limiter. Is caused because I use too many parts? Is caused also because I mix N/A and Turbo? Or because the car have a very high amount of HP? Is possible to fix?

When your torque amount goes over something like 126 mkg the bandwidth starts to go crazy. Most cars can only reach about 1100-1250hp, but some can get more. R33 can get about 1450hp, same for the GTO, and NSX.

When your torque amount goes over something like 126 mkg the bandwidth starts to go crazy. Most cars can only reach about 1100-1250hp, but some can get more. R33 can get about 1450hp, same for the GTO, and NSX.
Then is only a torque problem that causes this? If I make an hybrid that have about 1500hp but with low torque this not happen, right?

Back