Why You Should Start Forza 7 With a Classic Supercar

I got the Renault. I thought I could get the better cars later after grinding a bit and selling all my DLC freebies. How wrong I was....

I picked up a Honda Civic Type R because I didnt know you could pick any other series to start with a free car.

I was a bit miffed to miss out on a free McLaren F1 but I'd never brought the Honda before so it was nice to have a new car that I had no knowledge of.

Still want the McLaren though. One day

I grabbed the F50 then backed out and did the Historic road racer event :)

I did finally do the super car event this morning after I open the elite stuff. By then I had several cars to choose from and ended up using the 959 instead.

My first car was a Renault Something IForgotTheName. I guess I thought it was best to start off small and work my way up.

Picked the Ferrari F50 at the start. As the first car was free, I might as well take something that is desirable and worth a lot so I won't have to buy it later down the line.

I took the Bugatti, since I had never played with it in any game before, ever.

Really lovely car, too. One of my new favorites.

I got the Renault. I thought I could get the better cars later after grinding a bit and selling all my DLC freebies. How wrong I was....
Well, this is probably the best game in history for "grinding" with freeplay options and long race options in career.

I got the Honda RA300, because SQUEEEEEEEEEE V12 F1 CARS FROM THE 1960S. Would've started small too if that was not an option, tho.

Latest Posts

Back