wich car i should buy with 5 millions

  • Thread starter Thread starter PureOwnage
  • 10 comments
  • 556 views
Also don't use textspeak.

To answer your question, Mazda 787
 
What is textspeak? And thanks for the answer !
 
You said "thx"
 
Are you guys in here messing with my little buddy, lol. Just joking, but seriously PURE, make sure you read the AUP and follow the sites rules. You will find that your experience here will be alot more positive if you do. Alot of good people here to help you. If you need me to put any other cars up for share for you to use, just let me know, happy to help you out.
 
Thanks a lot brother ill read the rule and follow them i promis, i love this forum, and i want to be as good as you !
 
Thanks a lot brother ill read the rule and follow them i promis, i love this forum, and i want to be as good as you !

Lol. Thanks Pure, but I'm really the last one who's example you want to follow on here. I am pretty outspoken and have my moments sometimes as I'm sure others will be quick to point out but I just learn as I go. But like I said, I'll help you when I can as long as you don't become too annoying, lol. Just joking!! Enjoy the game. Peace.
 
Ill do my best to not become anoying ! You are an example ;)!
 
Back