S speedy233 Messages 17 Messages vally_cutter Mar 5, 2011 #1 Has anybody yet opened a 2010 birthday ticket? Which cars can you get?
ZeGermanBastorD Messages 1,878 Bavaria Messages TheGermanBastorD Mar 5, 2011 #2 Cars from 2010. Link: http://www.mygranturismo.net/carlist.php?order=year_est&start=0
K kingaraya Messages 755 Messages Ask me Mar 5, 2011 #5 NASCAR's is the answer you're looking for buddy. Nothing but NASCAR's. As far as I have found anyway. If you're thinking you might be able to pick up an X2010 from the 2010 birthday ticket, think again.
NASCAR's is the answer you're looking for buddy. Nothing but NASCAR's. As far as I have found anyway. If you're thinking you might be able to pick up an X2010 from the 2010 birthday ticket, think again.
maciej908 Messages 669 UK Messages Ferrari_Ducati Mar 5, 2011 #6 peugeot 90 hdi fap '10 both colours subaru impreza sti '10 few cars not x2010 though...
uMadson? Messages 6,055 Cebu Messages SayakaMiki1337 Messages Kawauchi2568 Mar 5, 2011 #7 How about the XFR and MP4-12C?
B berzerkfvry Messages 166 Mar 5, 2011 #9 maciej908 he's three months old Click to expand... Only 3months? If assuming it was Jan 2010, he could be at least 1yr and 2months old. I wonder if there is a 2011 ticket for the GT Academy GT-R Last edited: Mar 5, 2011
maciej908 he's three months old Click to expand... Only 3months? If assuming it was Jan 2010, he could be at least 1yr and 2months old. I wonder if there is a 2011 ticket for the GT Academy GT-R