wich mustang is best?

  • Thread starter Thread starter boomee
  • 12 comments
  • 1,383 views
Messages
1,784
United States
Near DC
Messages
MARK1615BEREAN
Messages
I dont play xbox
Out of all the mustangs( shelbys and transcammer included) in the game wich mustang do you think is
Best for all around races?
Best drag car?
Best handling?
On the contrary wich do you think is the worst car ?
Hardest to tune ?
 
Best Mustang and best handling awards go to the Transcammer, as it has a very nice engine and a modern chassis/suspension setup. Worst Mustang would probably be the old GT350, as it has the worst suspension and the lowest hp if I recall. Best drag and hardest to tune award goes to the Mach 1.
 
thanks for yourinput raven
 
All of the mustangs are pretty good.

The 71 Mach 1 is very good. I also like the 00 Cobra. Even the Premium can be tuned and setup to run very fast.

Some people try to use the Transcammer in Old Muscle car races. Not in my lobby they don't. It's a SEMA car and therefore too new to use in the 1960-1980 races.
 
Worst Mustang would probably be the old GT350, as it has the worst suspension and the lowest hp if I recall.

That may be true, but it has the best exhaust sound of the Mustangs, and maybe in the game.
 
71' Mach 1 is pretty good, other than that I can't say I can recommend any, they don't understand "corners"
 
71' Mach 1 is pretty good, other than that I can't say I can recommend any, they don't understand "corners"

i think you dont understand how to drive them then
 
I find the cammer to be the best worst is the gt)350
 
Kalaspuffar
I find the cammer to be the best worst is the gt)350

It's 46 years old come on!
 
71' Mach 1 is the very best. Smokes the trans-scammer imo. Very good handling and responds well to tuning. Fun as hell too.
 
The best all-around Mustang for me has to be the SVT. It has good handling and speed out of the box, and requires must less fussing tuning-wise to get it to do what I want.
 
Thanks for the information guys
 
Back