Widget not working? Accept new Privacy Rules

• Thread starter Addixted
  • 9 comments
United States
USA
mishdeth
I searched for this, but didn't find it. Tried to run my widget this afternoon and I either got a "Temporary Server Issue" or "Dropped Session." I logged into MyGT5 through PSN and it made me accept new privacy terms, now my widget works fine!
This will probably not affect you if your cookies have not been dumped in a while, but mine are dumped at least once a week.

It gets worse! From what I have read, once you accept the new terms and conditions the widget won't put friends bob's in the race unless they have also accepted them :(

My races keep running with about 4 drivers in them. :ouch:

Last edited:
It gets worse! From what I have read, once you accept the new terms and conditions the widget won't put friends bob's in the race unless they have also accepted them :(

My races keep running with about 4 drivers in them. :ouch:

That hasn't happened to me yet, but that is ridiculous!

Addixted
That hasn't happened to me yet, but that is ridiculous!

Well got that information from the widget thread unless I miss understood and it's just my widget! :(

Having to do it manually from my pc, been having problems all day.

Its not just a T&C change, EVERY PSN, Sony and SEN Login server was updated and merged to one system. If you had any of the old logins they were replaced buy the SEN/PSN login password that matched that Email address.
One login for all those sites Thats what you agreed too. GT5 uses PSN ID so security will need updating again... currently users who are ofline still won't have reset there usage security rights.

That worked for me.

I was able to start the race from the My GT5 Website. Once the loading was started I restarted the widget and it was able to log in. Now I'll wait to see if the widget gets all my sub-accounts to restart in the next race or just the main account and the one sub-account running the races. I had set up 3 sub-accounts to run the widget from and keep the races full. I have a few local friends I will run as well if they want to. Although I think we've all collected most of what we want. I'm at 1030+ cars (many replications though). There are only a handful I have any interest in that I don't already have. The non-premium Jaguar XJR Le Mans car is one.

:)

I went ahead and logged into the other accounts after the race started. The race ran with all the drivers until a server maintenance update at 2 am US update time. I was able to restart this morning with no issues and it's still running.

Now to buy some more $20 mil cars :D

Ditto, after logging in online again to the GT5 Homepage and re-accepting the terms, widget is running again. Had to re-accept for my main account, and 4 sub-accounts used for hosting and bobs.

Bump, just in case anyone missed this.

I had some trouble trying to accept the new terms from my Android browser (accept button was not clickable for some reason) but it was easily done from my computer and my grinder widget is now working again. 👍

Latest Posts

Back