Widget racers

  • Thread starter Thread starter gt5 fan
  • 60 comments
  • 2,055 views
Nothing because I have to do remote races to my friends too and I don't know how to use "the widget" soo I use all the drivers of them...
 
Carl3456
Nothing because I have to do remote races to my friends too and I don't know how to use "the widget" soo I use all the drivers of them...

To use the widget you need to go to yahoo widgets and download it then google b-spec grinder (should be first link) and download that then open b-spec grinder right click manage drivers then put them where you want to and click done.
 
To use the widget you need to go to yahoo widgets and download it then google b-spec grinder (should be first link) and download that then open b-spec grinder right click manage drivers then put them where you want to and click done.

Do I need to login in or make an account ?
 
Could you give me the website again please?
 
Carl3456
Could you give me the website again please?

Yahoo widgets and the first link after googling b-spec grinder.
 
Must be a mistake because I did 10 races will all your bobs
 
I run the widget on reciprocate quite frequently - at least once every couple of days - psn: grrlpurple
 
Carl3456
Must be a mistake because I did 10 races will all your bobs

I looked at your past races too and I can only see 6 :(.

grrlpurple
I run the widget on reciprocate quite frequently - at least once every couple of days - psn: grrlpurple


Are you free?
 
Weird, send me 1 matte black and monday I will do more 4 races .

It's very weird :S
 
Are you free?

You might want to look up the word "reciprocate" in a dictionary first.



Weird, send me 1 matte black and monday I will do more 4 races .

It's very weird :S

The question is is how did he look it up, via the Community/Log tab under his profile or did he go in to your remote racing tab under your profile and look up each of your races race by race? I find the info in the Log tab to be far from 100%. The best way to see which drivers were used and how often is to go in to the person's remote race history and look at each race one by one. The info is a lot more accurate that way.
 
AFTAC99104
The best way to see which drivers were used and how often is to go in to the person's remote race history and look at each race one by one. The info is a lot more accurate that way.

That is how I done it and I also saw it when I collected the money too.
 
Is your psn:

killer_zach_88
killer_zach_88
That one, sorry for late post. Running the widget now.
 
ZachAttack1991
killer_zach_88
That one, sorry for late post. Running the widget now.

Added you!


Carl3456
Weird, send me 1 matte black and monday I will do more 4 races .

It's very weird :S

I don't have that paint, sorry :(.
 
No worries , any matte or chrome will do.Go to my sig to see which ones do I already got
 
Carl3456
No worries , any matte or chrome will do.Go to my sig to see which ones do I already got

Sent gold chrome.
 
Back