Wiesmann GT MF5 2011

Uruguay
Rivera
Tsukishima-TDUDT
hdEWAqo.png
Wiesmann GT MF5 '11
hdEWAqo.png

Wiesmann GT MF5 '11.jpg

Wiesmann GmbH was a German automobile manufacturer based in Dülmen, Germany. The company was founded in 1988 by two brothers, engineer Martin Wiesmann and businessman Friedhelm Wiesmann. The cars are manufactured by hand in Dülmen. The Wiesmann logo portrays a gecko, as they claim their cars "stick to the road like geckos to a wall".

The GT MF5 is a closed two-seater with more power than the other models. It is a perfect blend of the corporate philosophy’s contents, which is a combination of beautiful body shapes and state-of-the-art technology. The appearance of this super sports car alone would clearly signal the arrival of something extraordinary: a very low and cowered-down body in combination with wide base tyres stand for abounding power and a highly racy vehicle to be expected.

The drive system of this super sports car comprises a 12:1 compacted V 10-cylinder front-mounted mid-engine with a cubic capacity of 5 litres boasting 555 hp which are generated by 7,750 crankshaft rotations. A maximum torque of 385.5 ft-lb ensures a powerful drive at all speeds and driving fun at its best.

In spite of all its safety features, the vehicle’s bigger size, the engine’s high capacity, and the corresponding sequential 7-speed transmission system (in connection with a variable differential lock) account for a modest increase in weight of only 100 kg compared to the MF 4. The resulting driving performance is beyond each doubt: the acceleration time of 0 – 100 km/h is 3.8 seconds, and a top speed of 315 km/h. With this value the MF 5 ranks among the top class of the sportsters league.

Specs:
Wiesmann GT MF5 '11 specs.png

Wiesmann GT MF5 '11 rear.jpg

Wiesmann GT MF5 '11 side.jpg

Wiesmann GT MF5 '11 interior.jpg

Here are other Wiesmann's to vote for:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/wiesmann-roadster-mf5-2010.322465/

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/wiesmann-mf3-roadster-2000.314837/

....Sometimes I can't tell whether you are serious or just joking...:confused:
Language can be a little barrier. I think that it's weird that MF5 was suggested very recently comparing to MF3 which is slower.

Also, don't you agree that formatting, grammar, picture quality is getting better and better ever since beginning of this section? this is what I meant when I wrote that post

@Neddo ....That must be the longest post you made, like ever!! :lol:

I got your point. Okay, moving on! Before Tsukishima kicks us out for going off topic...

Surprised it wasn't suggested sooner. Awesome sports car.
Not trying to be that type of person, but it seems you forgot to vote for the car.

Yes, this time I'm caring about it because the suggested car is the coupe version of my second favourite car ever. :P

Not trying to be that type of person, but it seems you forgot to vote for the car.

Yes, this time I'm caring about it because the suggested car is the coupe version of my second favourite car ever. :P
Did I not vote? Thought I did. I'll vote now.

Oh yes, this car is really fun to drive on Forza. And as I chose the PS4 over the Xboxone for my next gen console, it would be nice to still have this car to drive around.

Oh yes, this car is really fun to drive on Forza.
My first ever experience with Forza was a free race at Fujimi Kaido with this car, so that means something to me.

I got an interest in Wiesmanns ever since I saw the MF3 on Test Drive Unlimited 2, it would be great to have them in Gran Turismo too.

Back