- 1,946

- Treviglio
- PAPPACLART
- PAPPALCART
Hey Guys
In the underground carpark below where I live, there are a number of fast cars including a black R34. I bumped into the the owner one evening and had an hour conversation with him about cars/bikes. He says that he has put at least £20,000 in to his engine and that his car has in the region of 600bhp!!
He also own a Yamaha R6, and he claims his car is faster from 100mph onward which is not hard to believe considering his car supposedly has 600bhp.
Anyway, he has promised a passenger ride for me and my friend so I can not wait!!!! In return he would like me to take him on the bike, as he is a new rider and wants somebody to show him what a bike can do. ( Much Obliged)
I will take some videos of our drive and some pictures of the car and post up! (if the owner agrees)
Wohoo!
In the underground carpark below where I live, there are a number of fast cars including a black R34. I bumped into the the owner one evening and had an hour conversation with him about cars/bikes. He says that he has put at least £20,000 in to his engine and that his car has in the region of 600bhp!!
He also own a Yamaha R6, and he claims his car is faster from 100mph onward which is not hard to believe considering his car supposedly has 600bhp.
Anyway, he has promised a passenger ride for me and my friend so I can not wait!!!! In return he would like me to take him on the bike, as he is a new rider and wants somebody to show him what a bike can do. ( Much Obliged)
I will take some videos of our drive and some pictures of the car and post up! (if the owner agrees)
Wohoo!

