Will Gamepass lead us to doom?

Just got 3 years of gamepass ultinate for £120. Thats a bargain of a lifetime.

Its certainly not leading me to doom, well apart from it is now that all the doom games are there.
I only paid £106, 3x 12 months gold from cdkeys for £35 each then converted to ultimate for £1, it runs out in July 2022 :)

Last edited:
And the best part is once you start collecting MS reward points, Game Pass becomes completely free forever!! (until they stop allowing you to convert your points that is). I've gained an extra year so far :)

Just got 3 years of gamepass ultinate for £120. Thats a bargain of a lifetime.

Its certainly not leading me to doom, well apart from it is now that all the doom games are there.

Nice deal. Where did you get it for that price ?

The trick is to let your subscriptions expire. Then what you do is buy the 12 months of xbox live cards. You can the stack 3 of them on top giving you 3 years of xbox live for about 120 quid.

Then what you do is sign upto gamepass ultimate for one month at 11 quid and the 3 years of xbox live gets converted to gamepass ultimate for 3 years.

Word of warning you have to let your subscriptions expire first or it wont work.

For the same price as ps plus its an absolute bargain.

Eh, MLB The Show is day one on Game Pass. I was going to buy it, as I've not had space spare to play it on the PS4, so Microsoft has knocked it out of the park with this one.

Back