Will GT4 be compatible w/ old Driving Force Wheel?

• Thread starter R-Spec
  • 19 comments
I don't feel like buying an other wheel when i get GT4 (i spend money on my real car)...
So does any one know if the Driving force wheel will work all good w/ GT4?

Is the wheel that much better than a controller? I was looking into buying one last year but then just lost track of buying it. I want to know if it's worth the money.

Originally posted by Terran
Is the wheel that much better than a controller? I was looking into buying one last year but then just lost track of buying it. I want to know if it's worth the money.
**** yea it's worth the money!
It's so much more relistic......
if u get one get the new one that's comin out...

I think I'll stick to my skills at using the controller... I don't have that kind of money. I'm only 15!:lol:

Hmm, maybe I'll ask for it for Christmas... yes...:cool:

My advise, just get the 'budget version', the 1st steering wheel, besides it 'only' US$80.00

yea true the old one is cheaper but the new one is more exact and better than the old one, from what ive read, so if you start saving now you'll have enough money when GT4 comes out and you could buy both at the same time... good idea no? you dont have to buy the wheel now assuming that gt4 wont come out until spring/summer 2004...

GT4 is the only game that supports 900 Degres of rotation for the Wheel, so I think its worth it. Plus it is the best one out on the market, when it gets released.........

:D

Originally posted by Zyphar
actually it $150 but ITS WORTH IT ! :D

Its the new GT Driving Force Pro Force Feedback Wheel that has 900 degrees of Rotation each side !

Plus it comes with pedals and a shifter !

Link : http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product_id=801681

from the link...

Formula One 2001 by Sony Computer Entertainment Europe
Formula One 2002 by Sony Computer Entertainment Europe
Formula One 2003 by Sony Computer Entertainment Europe
Gran Turismo 3 A-spec by Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.
Gran Turismo B-spec by Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.
Knight Rider by Universal Interactive
Starsky and Hutch by Gotham Games
Lotus Challenge by Virgin Interactive Entertainment
Motor Mayhem by Infogrames

GT B-spec??:odd:

Nick
zombie.gif

Hey guys, I was reading your posts about the new wheel. I have the new Driving Force pro and its worth the money. Its alot smoother the brakes go to 100% the shifter works very well they have also re-vamped the paddle shifters on the back if you use them and they are alot better too. I gave 150.00 US for it. If you want to buy the old style wheel you can get them at just deals . com for 40.00 US they are refurbished wheels. We have bought 8 of them and never had a problem with any of them. Also the game is alot better with a ff wheel. I have a patent on a game controller and don't even use the controller I invented because you just can't get the feel of the car with a controller. but after you get a wheel then you have to build a cockpit.

*wonders if Gran Turismo B-spec is from a parallel universe*

well, i have the driving force... but is the pro model any good with GT3/GTC?

Back