Will GT5 Spec II Be Shown at E3?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ADR_XCLUTCH
  • 10 comments
  • 2,823 views
link to rumors, please. the only place i heard that was people randomly saying it on here. for all i know, you could've started it. :p
 
Yeah, even if it's rumors, there should be a link.
Otherwise your info can be misleading.
 
I heard some pretty heavy rumors that PD is gonna show off GT5 Spec II at E3. I know, I know "Rumors are rumors" but its always great to dream. Has anyone else heard this?

Yes, in all the threads about it.

We know GT5 1.10 is out when PSN settles down (according to Kaz himself), the rest is just the usual pre-event rumour mongering. Besides, those rumours mostly say 'new title' leading people towards TT2.
 
So, 6 months after a game they've spent years on, they're going to announce the improved version to it, when, they can just as easily do DLC?

I'd understand having the option to buy DLC on disk. But, a game? Nah.
 
Another E3 speculation thread, another reminder that we're all just gonna have to wait and see, and another reminder that someone in here isn't gonna be happy about it.


Next.
 
Someone cited GT5 Prologue Spec III as a separate release which it was BUT any GT5 prologue owner could just download a software update free. So sure if they want to stop mastering copies of the current disc and offer an updated version, by all means do it. But there better be a downloadable update for the rest of us (even if its like a $10 DLC or something), as I'm not paying $50 more for a game I already paid $99 for.
 
Who said there is even going to be a "Spec II"?!?

Where are y'all getting this from????
 
Back