Will someone explain SR to a noob?

• Thread starter OrokuSaki
  • 6 comments
United States
United States
I'm about done with Sport mode as I try to race a clean race but, get grouped with people better suited for Need for Speed. It's so frustrating to get blasted by people going into turns and have my SR rating affected (I'm assuming by the orange SR down arrow on my time clocks). Anyone have any tips for finding better groups or a way to raise this rating? I don't want to be dropped in rank because, I can't find a clean group.

Well, maybe I shouldn't bitch?

Attachments

• 27747470_1876085002415254_3945039962731167494_o.jpg
    27747470_1876085002415254_3945039962731167494_o.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 42
Just drop to the back and drive round conservatively, will soon gain S/R. I went from E back up to S in less than a Day. Just avoid getting close to any idiots, the E class is horrible once you get out of there it becomes a bit easier as people tend to drive a bit fairer.

I'm about done with Sport mode as I try to race a clean race but, get grouped with people better suited for Need for Speed. It's so frustrating to get blasted by people going into turns and have my SR rating affected (I'm assuming by the orange SR down arrow on my time clocks). Anyone have any tips for finding better groups or a way to raise this rating? I don't want to be dropped in rank because, I can't find a clean group.
https://www.gtplanet.net/improve-maintain-good-sportsmanship-rating-gt-sport/

clean race + weekend = mythology

+1
I just made the experience :(

Best way to maintain SR, get a lag switch. Driving around with a 1 bar red connection makes you invincible. People don't dare to get close, and if they do your lag will push them out of the way with no consequences for you.

But more serious, don't leave the door open for dive bombs and inside overtakes, you can't trust anyone holding their line and leaving room for you when they attempt to overtake on the inside. 90% of my SR Downs come from people attempting to overtake on the inside, cutting the corner if possible and hitting me. So I now brake in a diagonal line straight to the apex when I don't trust the driver behind me. It's apparently too tempting to brake a little too late and use the other car to corner.

I had a funny incident yesterday. Car behind me was trying to get on my inside on the way to the sharp right before the bus stop chicane at Dragon trail. I didn't let him and we both ended up on the very right edge of the track. I already missed my braking point as I couldn't see it with him creeping in right next to me, yet he still insisted on out braking me. I barely made the corner, he flew into the wall. I swear most people don't start braking until after you do, just to overtake no matter what happens.

Latest Posts

Back