Will Standard cars with equivalent Premium cars receive the same model?

1241Penguin

Diamond Member
Premium
Canada
Canada
Hi Kaz,

Since a large portion of Standard cars have more or less a Premium equivalent in terms of appearance (e.g. Premium and Standard MX-5 Miatas), will the Premium model be "copy-and-pasted" with a few minor changes here and there onto the Standard model including the interior?

Copy and pasting the exterior has been done on a few occasions (DB9s, Miatas), but not the interior. Given that there are cars with few detailing differences (maybe just a badge or two), is it possible to replace the Standard model with the Premium model? What would be some difficulties?

.....Another one???
I know this is a popular topic but still...
To be standard or not to be; that is the question. {shrugs shoulder, leaves room}

I dunno, I feel that a lot of cars that are actually unique to one another and actually existed (e.g. NSX S-Zero, NSX-S), as opposed to fictional duplicates or duplicates whose differences aren't replicated, are worth turning into Premiums. Personally I wouldn't mind seeing more of these cars.

Admittedly, I don't know much about the technical side of video games, so it might not be worth the effort.

Last edited:
Back