yeah...I guess I have to do a system restore....(what a wonderful surprise!) anyways before I do it I want to know if i'll lose my stealth and chrome line cars? Any help is appreciated, thanks.
I have transfered systems and can confirm that the game will work fine but you will have to re download all dlc after installing the game. You may also have to recreate some thumbnails of your cars in your garage view.
i turned off my ps3, but noticed at the last second that it was saving data, i've lost all my saved data for gt, so i started licenses again last night, but a friend told me about restoring on the options menu, is it possible to get back all my previous save data?
i turned off my ps3, but noticed at the last second that it was saving data, i've lost all my saved data for gt, so i started licenses again last night, but a friend told me about restoring on the options menu, is it possible to get back all my previous save data?