Will the 2015 Z06 come to GT6?

• Thread starter Cosmos29
  • 13 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
We saw the Prototype C7, then the actual C7 shortly after. I think it's safe to say we'll see the Z06 pretty soon.

With the 'connection' between PD & GM lately, I'm honestly surprised we haven't seen it or the Z/28 yet.

Actually, you know what ? - No, I'm not ;)

I believe it will be equipped with track data technology, so it would be likely that it shows up in either a GT6 update or GT7.

Like most other sports cars, you'll more than likely see them first off in Gran Turismo™ 7. I'm not saying it isn't possible DLC.
Forza alone has the LaFerrari, McLaren P1, Audi RS7, BMW M6, Lotus Exige, Ferrari F12 Berlinetta. If you take out all the duplicates, near duplicates, fantasy cars and cars with multiple liveries, even with it's much, much smaller car list in total, Forza I believe has more cars from the 2010-2014 period than GT6. GT7 has a whole lot of catching up to do just to get to even.

Probably will be in GT6 because the Corvette is the new Skyline now. PD will probably add every Corvette there is like what they did with the Skyline.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back