Will the...

  • Thread starter Thread starter F1man
  • 11 comments
  • 655 views
Messages
3,261
Will the "ShoutBox" be back? I was just wondering because we need a GTPlanet chat...Or open the "HMRCWG??" Again. :lol: What kind of chat will we have? a "shoutBox" a "chatroom" or "HMRCWG??" chat :confused:



Just wondering. :)
 
I'm sure the Shoutbox will be back. Just give Jordan some time.
 
Can't you just keep your pants on for one minute?!? Do you expect Jordan, to have every thing up in an instant?? Patience young man!
 
I admire Jordan's patience while dealing with meme's multitude of "nasty bugs", and "great ideas". I would have flipped on him by now if I was in Jordan's shoes.
 
Jordan does have amazing patience. I would've flipped ad well, and given him a 3 day suspension while I got it sorted, but thats only because I'm impatient.
 
I'm not rushing him. I'm just asking him.
 
Originally posted by F1man
I'm not rushing him. I'm just asking him.

Pestering...is that a good word to describe your behavior? Yes, yes it is!
 
Originally posted by Concept
Pestering...is that a good word to describe your behavior? Yes, yes it is!


If I were to be rushing him I would say "Hurry up" "Hurry Up!"
I did not say that in the first post.

What I did ask him though is If it would be back. There is a diffrence between the two though. :p
 
And what you are doing meme is pestering like Matt said. I dont know how Jordan does it but he is way to patient with members lol, I thought I was a patient person but Jordan out patience's me 1 million fold
 
I dont understand why you think I'm pestering him if I asked him a question. :lol:
 
A question? I counted 4
 
No, I don't plan on bringing the shoutbox back. Every time I checked it, people would just spam it and then complain about how bad it was. :rolleyes: It simply wasn't being used for its intended purpose.
 
Back