Will there be any new nascars added to gt5anytime soon???

  • Thread starter Thread starter Natedogg1303
  • 16 comments
  • 1,049 views
Messages
2
United States
Tennessee
Anybody know if we can expect any new nascars in the next few months??
 
No, Activision have the rights with NASCAR The Game.
Don't expect anymore NASCARs anytime soon.
 
No, Activision have the rights with NASCAR The Game.
Don't expect anymore NASCARs anytime soon.

It's not an exclusive license.

I'll point out that Activision had released 2 NASCAR games last year before we got the 2011 cars added to the game....
 
It's not an exclusive license.

I'll point out that Activision had released 2 NASCAR games last year before we got the 2011 cars added to the game....

This is true. Not an exclusive license. Also, nobody here knows the answer as to whether there will be anymore NASCAR cars added to the game. I don't understand why people come on here and ask such questions. We are not PD therefore we are not going to know the answers to these questions.

Also, the correct term would be NASCAR cars.
 
Last edited:
GTP_CargoRat
Also, the correct term would be NASCAR cars.

This is so true. Annoys me so much when people don't use it.
 
I think you meant to say " any F1 carts to be added soon...."

:D
 
GTP_CargoRat
This is true. Not an exclusive license. Also, nobody here knows the answer as to whether there will be anymore NASCAR cars added to the game. I don't understand why people come on here and ask such questions. We are not PD therefore we are not going to know the answers to these questions.

Also, the correct term would be NASCAR cars.

To be honest, I don't even think PD knows what they have planned for the future of the GT series...haha. But seriously, adding the NASCAR version of the Mustang and Challenger would be super dope. I hope they do it.
 
To be honest, I don't even think PD knows what they have planned for the future of the GT series...haha. But seriously, adding the NASCAR version of the Mustang and Challenger would be super dope. I hope they do it.

Well, thats what I've got NASCAR-The Inside Line for. The NASCAR cars in this game suck, plain and simple. PD has no clue as to what they are doing when it comes to NASCAR, very unrealistic. I don't play this game for the NASCAR part of it anyway. I realize NASCAR isn't the main part of the game, but if they were going to put them in the game, they could of at least got it half right, lol.
 
Nobody knows... :nervous:

But anyway... I think the game has more than enough Nascar cars... I would rather take another Skyline instead of another dozen of the 1st ones...
 
Nobody knows... :nervous:

But anyway... I think the game has more than enough Nascar cars... I would rather take another Skyline instead of another dozen of the 1st ones...

lol, really? Another Skyline? I mean, it's not like there weren't like 20 different Skylines in the game...
 
Nobody knows... :nervous:

But anyway... I think the game has more than enough Nascar cars... I would rather take another Skyline instead of another dozen of the 1st ones...

How could you want another skyline?

IMHO, the only reason that PD would put new NASCARS in would be if they were drastically different from the old ones. The 2011 cars look quite a bit different then the 2010 cars.
 
JJSCHMITTY2000
How could you want another skyline?

IMHO, the only reason that PD would put new NASCARS in would be if they were drastically different from the old ones. The 2011 cars look quite a bit different then the 2010 cars.

Nationwide cars are very different.
 
I wouldn't be averse to PD adding the cool looking 2013 cars, but I'd only want one of each. One Toyota, one Ford, one Chevrolet.
 
no or any f1 cars
or even any car for that matter this game is dead
 
LR-MR-Cole
no or any f1 cars
or even any car for that matter this game is dead

Maybe for you, but for tens of thousands of others, it is still the primary game being played on their PS3s. It won't die until GT6 is released.
 
SimpleBo
The answer is still no.
If you are indirectly expressing your wishlist here is not the place to do it.

He asked a question, and he is getting types of answers. Seems like a good enough place to me.
 
Back