Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody Knows Greg Miller GIF by Rooster Teeth

Hello i have question im wondering if these cars will be added
The porsche of the wec 2023 season
THE porsche 919 evo tribute edition
499p ferarri
Any older f1 cars
I doubt it. WEC are investing in their own game so it'll be on the teams/polyphony.

I believe Polyphony still have the assets for the FW16 which is one they’ve not brought back from previous games (like the the Lotus 97T and McLaren MP4). I doubt we'll see the Ferrari or Mercs anymore as I expect they're all wrapped up in a special license with F1 or the teams.

I'd like to see a 1950s F1 car like the Maserati 250f - big tanks before they skimmed them down in the 60s (like the Honda we have).

I'd also like to see something cool from the 70s like the fan car or any of the 70s Tyrell's (maybe the 6 wheelers!)

Last edited:
Hello i have question im wondering if these cars will be added
The porsche of the wec 2023 season
THE porsche 919 evo tribute edition
499p ferarri
Any older f1 cars
Nobody here can possibly answer this question. GTPlanet is not affiliated with Sony, PlayStation, or Polyphony Digital and has no role in the development of Gran Turismo.

If you're intended to suggest particular cars, we have a Suggestions forum for this purpose. Be aware that these vehicles have all likely been suggested already, so feel free to browse and "Like" these suggestions in order to add your vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back