will they have qualifying rounds before the race?

• Thread starter djollyart
  • 9 comments
Yeah, Someone can correct me if Im wrong.

I´m not sure. I guess he means for example the F1 qualifying with 3 "stints". You got to get in top 16 in first stint, top 10 in second and the last stint is the qualy for the top 10 positions.

I´m not sure. I guess he means for example the F1 qualifying with 3 "stints". You got to get in top 16 in first stint, top 10 in second and the last stint is the qualy for the top 10 positions.
I swear I read in the patch notes posted by Wicken or someone that that is in place. I could be wrong though

Coming from Gran Turismo's spread out/start from last/chase the rabbit race format, I would be happy just with a generic qualifying session, but the closer to the real thing the better of course.

Coming from Gran Turismo's spread out/start from last/chase the rabbit race format, I would be happy just with a generic qualifying session, but the closer to the real thing the better of course.
the wec can be quite complex you have the 3 drivers of each car to do 4 laps this is then averaged out. Then the fastest time is used for each car this then gives its qualifying position. the actual lemans has a nighttime qualifying and a daytime qualifying.
At moment you would have to average the 4 laps for 32 drivers. It makes it overly complex.

Back