Will trade x2010 for these cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter Iron-Thunder77
  • 33 comments
  • 1,954 views
Messages
57
Messages
Iron-Thunder77
I have a x2010 red bull prototype, and a few other cars if interested.
I'm looking for a

Toyota 7
Mercedes Benz sauber Mercedes c9 race car
Mazda 787B race car
Ford mark iv race car
Either one of the 908 hdi fap's

Or best offer. I can throw in other cars if need be.
 
Last edited:
I have 0 mile c9 Sauber for x2010 Can trade Now
 
Ford Mark IV Race Car '67
Chevy Camaro LM Race Car
BMW V12 LMR Race Car
Nissan R390 GT-1 Race Car
Toyota 7 Race Car
Gillet Vertigo Race Car
Pescarolo C60 Hybride - Judd Race Car
Dodge Viper GTS-R Concept '00

Take your pick, you can have anyone that you want.
 
do you have a veyron?if so colors mileage mods?
thanks
 
x2010 red bull prototype have 0 miles ? if so how about a Toyota 7 RC 0 miles
 
i have a toyouta 7 race car
 
Troy 1
I am available Sunday the sixth. Does that work?
 
I can probable do the Sauber C9 tonight
 
Already trading today through Saturday.

I do have a second account with a red bull. But I already promised a friend he would get it. I can ask him.
 
i have a new toyota 7, a used bentley 8, plenty others and i could go and buy the 787b or whatever is under the 9million mark. id take whatever i just want more cars.
 
Ok here's my schedule
Tomorrow: trading Bugatti with HoltNFrew
Friday: trading bently with Lav 01
Saturday:busy
Sunday : busy
Monday: busy
Tuesday - Friday next week: available
 
Last edited:
i have a new toyota 7, a used bentley 8, plenty others and i could go and buy the 787b or whatever is under the 9million mark. id take whatever i just want more cars.

I'd like the bentley 8. When can you trade it?
 
pretty much anytime. i just 'traded' myself an enzo today, so tomorrow would be the earliest. just lemme know what you want. id like some type of race cars or some rare cars with little to no miles, but whatever is fine with me. add me on psn 'lav01' and we can figure it out. i will prob send it from my other account though. ive got skylines, the bentley, formula car, the toyota7, a couple maxed out lambos, a zr1 race mod, a 69 camaro race mod a couple supra race cars.

just a disclaimer though, i am 'on' a bunch but a lot of times its really just bob. so if i dont respond right away its just bob.
 
il send the bentley tomorrow. just send a FR and then i will add you also on my second account.

then pooof, free bentley. a german touring car would be nice if you got one.
 
Already trading tomorrow, how about Friday? I was going to send myself a rally car, but it can wait.

I'll add you tomorrow night.
 
i can just send it tomorrow prob and just send back when you get the chance. i dont need it to be the same day if you cant make it.
 
Thanks dude. Here's a list of some good cars I have
There are more, and I have bought a car or two since


Red bull x2010
Bugatti veyron 16.4 '09
Zonda R '09
Lamborghini muecielago lp 670-4 superveloce '09
Ford gt 06
Dodge viper srt10 acr '08
Shelbey cobra 427 '66
Cadillac cien concept '02
Lamborghini Gallardo lp 560-4 '08
Lamborghini countach 25th anniversary '88
Lamborghini countach lp400 '74
Maserati Gran turismo s '08
Toyota altezza touring car
Chevy Camaro ss '10
Ferrari 458 Italia '09
Chevy Corvette zr1 (c6) '09
Amuse carbon r (r34) '04
Gran turismo 350z rs
Ferrari California '08
Mazda furai concept '08
Buick special '62
Cizeta v16t '94
Dodge charger 440 r/t '70
Dodge challenger srt8 '08
Aem s2000
Nismo skyline gt-r r-tune (r34) '99
Lancia delta s4 rally car '85
Toyota ft-86 g sports concept '10
Toyota ft-86 concept '09
 
i have a lot of that list.

like the ones in red and a few more i think. i should be able to send the bentley tomorrow. if not friday at the latest. my clock seems to reset at about 4pm pst.

Red bull x2010
Bugatti veyron 16.4 '09
Zonda R '09
Lamborghini muecielago lp 670-4 superveloce '09

Ford gt 06
Dodge viper srt10 acr '08
Shelbey cobra 427 '66
Cadillac cien concept '02
Lamborghini Gallardo lp 560-4 '08
Lamborghini countach 25th anniversary '88
Lamborghini countach lp400 '74

Maserati Gran turismo s '08
Toyota altezza touring car
Chevy Camaro ss '10
Ferrari 458 Italia '09
Chevy Corvette zr1 (c6) '09
Amuse carbon r (r34) '04
Gran turismo 350z rs

Ferrari California '08
Mazda furai concept '08
Buick special '62
Cizeta v16t '94
Dodge charger 440 r/t '70
Dodge challenger srt8 '08

Aem s2000
Nismo skyline gt-r r-tune (r34) '99
Lancia delta s4 rally car '85
Toyota ft-86 g sports concept '10
Toyota ft-86 concept '09

if you had a m3 race car would be cool...
 
I can send any of those but the Bugatti on Friday. I'm trading it Thursday.
 
i meant i have the ones in red. but i am fine with whatever.
 
Oh okay. I'll send one of my red bulls.
 
ok, cool. just send me the add and i will add from 2 of my accounts and send you the bentley from the second account. it is used, but upgraded with some power and a bunch of tires.
 
oh, and i will fix everything for you, like chassis and engine rebuild before i send it.
 
mint mark iv here can trade 2morrow pm me
 
You don't have to do that Lav. That's alright.
 
i gotta send IRON the bentley tomorrow, but can send whatever on friday for you if you want. and the mark 4 would be cool.
 
no worries. i will at least give her a shower. lol.
 
Back