Will We Ever Get Porsche

• Thread starter James1985
  • 12 comments
Porsche in my opinion are the greatest sports cars makers in the world i no they wont be in gt 4 but do you think Pd will get them for 5. I realy want to drive all the classic Race and Road cars Porsche has built.

You should check out Need For Speed 5, Porsche Unleashed. Three tumbs up. 👍 👍 👍

I hace got that game but it misses out the 3 best Porsche Race cars and is a bit arcadey i would like to drive them in Gran turismo handling.

EA and Polyphony will be competing constantly for a contract when EA's current one runs out (same goes for ferrari). I just hope that polyphony wins...

(who knows, maybe EA will suddenly get desperate for money and need to sell off their contracts...)

Thing I don't get is, EA is pretty much in Sony's pocket, and Polyphony Digital is now part of Sony... Wouldn't take much for the head honcho of Sony to say "Now come on, EA, we'll shift more units... Unless you want to publish for just the Xbox? *cough* 90% market share *cough*"...

No, a monopoly, by definition, is a 100% market share...

PS2s outsell the Xbox and Gamecube combined by 9 to 1 in the UK - in fact the only console that comes close is the GBA/GBASP...

Originally posted by nitro_2003
they dont need to get the lambo license bcause they already have it.

In Japan perhaps...

I doubt they'd get Porsche since by the sound of it their fairly content with RUF. But for GT5 ya never know... (EA might go bankrupt due to the immense crapness of nearly all their games, Battlefield 1942 is the only exception I can think of at the mo)

According to the latest "news", PD have indeed already secured the Lamborghini rights.

It's worth a note that they never in fact secured them for GT3 - they were allowed to include the Nomad Diablo JGTC by the team owners. Lamborghini then complained after the inital Japanese release. A hasty recode later and the car - still on the disk - was removed from the game and replaced by the Zonda Race Car.

Then, before the EU release (84 years later), they removed all trace of the car, to keep Lambo execs happy and lawsuit-free (they were worried about a technical breach of their licence elsewhere). Obviously they also removed it from the PAL disk to give us space for all the extra F1s and other goodies we got.

Oh, hang on...

Well if they do have Lamborghini I hope they include the countach :)

Maybe that stupidly expensive 4X4 for a laugh aswell :D

Latest Posts

Back