Will we ever see Truck Racing in GT? Yes, I mean the big ones.

• Thread starter Fat Tyre
  • 52 comments
Australia
Melbourne
Dear Kaz, the thread title says it all. I would love to see trucks such as the ones racing in the FIA European Truck Racing Championship. Do you think that could be possible? Would there be any limitations on the current physics engine or anything? That is all thank you very much.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FIA_European_Truck_Racing_Championship

PS: Pay no mind to my signature it is just a bad joke :)

Those things are so badass. I think this was brought up somewhere else though.

Oops well I did a search in the Kaz Q&A and couldn't find anything related, any way if a Mod sees it hopefully they can merge the threads and likes.

And yes, incredibly badass :) Imagine tackling Eau Rouge on one of these babies!

I think it was brought up in another thread relating to either the FIA alliance or "other racing series" or both. Either way it's a suggestion, but this ask Kaz forum seems to be losing its steam recently.

I personally think truck racing should be included so I voted yes.

I think it was brought up in another thread relating to either the FIA alliance or "other racing series" or both. Either way it's a suggestion, but this ask Kaz forum seems to be losing its steam recently.

I personally think truck racing should be included so I voted yes.

Cool thank you!

Well it is more of a car game so I think it won't be part of the game personally. Think about those things going around in lobbies! :crazy:

European?! AMERICA doesn't have big rig racing yet?! How? We live an a land where THIS

is a sport!

Either way yes, if only for the chance to smash into a Nissan leaf with a FIA endorsed 18-wheeler.

I am all for this question. I'd like to drive semi trucks in this game. It be good to also have road versions of the racing ones. Move over Tank Car & Dodge Ram if these big Semis come into the game.

If they can put a Moon Buggy I think they can deal with a truck plus weight restrictions could be used to keep these babies out of normal rooms.

I rather have more options of mix of vehicles than taking more options away.

But would the truck drivers be able to see the karts.... ;) Would be hilarious to see the karts run around the trucks, though! ;)

I just want to see a bunch of go karts swarming a racing truck like a pack of flies around an elephant!It would be the funniest race ever!

For specific racing series and specific content you don't wait the GT series to add them. There's other officially licensed sim/games out there that already have all that.

Furthermore, the GT series is a jack of all trades, master of none. There's better titles for each specific usage than any GT game.

Last edited:
I actually had a truck racing game at one time.

16397_front_zpsfadc4da7.jpg

It was pretty awesome for what it was at the time. I'll support this.

I also had this one for a short time.

77032_front_zpsd95afd00.jpg

Last edited:
Back