Williams F1 wheel, Demo Video (NEW VIDEO WITH WHEEL VIEW N STUFF!!)

• Thread starter vtec_guy
  • 33 comments
Hey great video vtec_guy. I like the gloves and shoes. Are those all purpose shoes or do you use them exclusively for racing.

I didn't see anything of the front of the wheel. Can you sow us a clip of how you take out the wheel, ala F1.

I can only upload videos when im at my dads and i wont be there again until next wednesday, but ill try and get a vid of me removing it. Ive just posted a picture a tthe to of the thread of the wheel, ill try and get some more footy of the actual wheel as well since i lost theold footage.

oh, and ive had the shoes for ages, they were all purpose but now theyre really worn in I just use em for driving, pretty much the same with the gloves. They were originally just for cycling but I got a blister on my left hand (from cycling) so I have to wear them now.

Sorry.. I have touched the wheel and wouldn't even consider it if it was on sale for US$ 10 or less....

i love how you were pressing to get more out of the accellerator :D

and your face was like.....wow. determined! like uber concentration :D

Does that thing have any force feedback?

Sub-note: Aww, I'm old enough to be your mom :eeeeek: You're so young!

sub-note 2: So that's the look in your face that I see in my REAR VIEW MIRROR *cough* j/k

Kolyana

sub-note 2: So that's the look in your face that I see in my REAR VIEW MIRROR *cough* j/k

:lol::lol:

it does have force feedback, i have one of these wheels as well.

vtec_guy
care to add why?

Compared to my trusty DFP, it feels like it would fall apart on me. I'm pretty sure it won't but I'm sure I'd just sit there waiting for it to do so...

Kolyana

I do look like im about 9 there but im actually close to turning 17, about 3 and a half months in fact. What's everyone else's facial expression when they use it then? I dunno what to do! lol.

BTW Nat, you cant see my face in your rear view mirror, im too far away lol.

vtec_guy
I do look like im about 9 there but im actually close to turning 17, about 3 and a half months in fact. What's everyone else's facial expression when they use it then? I dunno what to do! lol.

your nearly 17? you look younger than me, and i look about 10 :indiff: and im 17 on the 17th august

Im only like 5ft 5in tall. I think the correct term is "vertically challenged". Heh, I can still drive fast though. Not quite as fast as some *cough* gun girl *cough*

(Gun Girl = Kolyana)

vtec_guy
Im only like 5ft 5in tall. I think the correct term is "vertically challenged". Heh, I can still drive fast though. Not quite as fast as some *cough* gun girl *cough*

(Gun Girl = Kolyana)

Yeah, I'm 5'6" and I'm 18 going to be19 on Aug. 20th When I was a senior in High School everone thought I was a Freshman because I transfered and I looked young. Everyone on my Bus (before I got a car) thought I was in Middle school. It was pretty funny.

Anyways consider yourself lucky because when you're 40 and look 25 you'll be pretty happy about being able to hit on 21-30 year old women w/o being called a creep. You know you like 'em, Don't lie.
Here's to younger women!! :cheers:

Anyways what is the lock to lock on that thing. 200 degrees, 300 deg., 900 deg.??

vtec_guy

heheheh.

I'm not sure what my face looks like, but considering the amount of obsenities I throw at the screen, it can't be too pretty.

there we go, ive re-uploaded it.

Could anyone possibly tell me what the name of these \/ stickers are or where I can find them?
untitled8ul1.jpg

Do you have any closer pics?
And the height in racing is the opposite of most sport, so the smaller you are the more advantage you get if you can touch the pedal :dunce:

Back