Willow Springs 1:1

Willow Springs 1:1 1.02

• Thread starter aguia
  • 13 comments
What's the point of this replica? The actual Willow Springs track is already in the game.

The link does not work, aguia. I have not been able to download any of your tracks. Do you even know how to change the links so people can download your tracks or do you just copy them when you are posting a track and call it good? I am very disappointed in your work of posting tracks.

What's the point of this replica? The actual Willow Springs track is already in the game.
Same thing I'm wondering.
Because why not.
But seriously, why?

ok, I explain! Since i used the app, the most circuits i have made are in the game. In this case, was what more entusiasm gave me,, can make it with the same miles, not in desert scenario with diferent elevation, just to have fun, make comparisons, times,,, and also beacause the app allow that
did you download it??? why only jacob can't play it?

The link does not work, aguia. I have not been able to download any of your tracks. Do you even know how to change the links so people can download your tracks or do you just copy them when you are posting a track and call it good? I am very disappointed in your work of posting tracks.
Jacob, i change correct in the link (mypage to friend/nick) and says successful.. i don«t know why only you can't and cant imagine if the others downloads happen the same

Last edited by a moderator:
Eagle, have you checked this box you under profile settings?
gtpagevisible.JPG

Back