Willow Springs - Horse Thief Mile and the rest

Australia
Sydney
snakebacon97
While we may already have Big Willow and The Streets of Willow Springs, GT6 currently lacks the other tracks that can be seen in the high establishing shot while loading a race at either Willow Springs track.
willow-springs-map.jpg

I feel that the Kart Track, Horse Thief Mile, and both ovals would be a great addition to GT.
EDIT: @JogoAsobi mentioned to me that for real track days, Streets of Willlow is often run counter-clockwise. So I'd like to add to this to the OP, that all Willow tracks should be possible to run in reverse. (and really, all tracks in the game should have this option)

Last edited:
While we may already have Big Willow and The Streets of Willow Springs, GT6 currently lacks the other tracks that can be seen in the high establishing shot while loading a race at either Willow Springs track.
willow-springs-map.jpg

I feel that the Kart Track, Horse Thief Mile, and both ovals would be a great addition to GT.
Both Willows are my favorite new tracks to GT. I would love to see the horse thief mile added.

I always wondered why the hell they're not in there when you can see them from above -_-
because they haven't been fully rendered, textured, bumpmapped etc. yet? They've at least started work on them, whether or not they'll be finished or just scenery forever remains to be seen.

because they haven't been fully rendered, textured, bumpmapped etc. yet? They've at least started work on them, whether or not they'll be finished or just scenery forever remains to be seen.
Know that , seems to take a bit too long IMO

willow-springs-map.jpg

So many possible variations... :D

They all appear to be fully modeled as far as I can tell from my off-road excursions in GT6's Streets of Willow, and Big Willow.

I believe somewhere in one of the interviews or promo materials released just prior to, or around launch of GT6 they said they had scanned the entire facility.

The Kart Track would be the best thing ever! I am going to check out Horse Thief Mile right now!

Back