Win a 2018 UK Formula Ford Scholarship With Sim Racing

its impossible to say as the handling is different tbh. there have been lots of people i know who have done sub 47 laps at home but when it comes to having a go at the JMR comp are the best part of 4 tenths off my time. assuming you did your time at home on a full tank of fuel?

its impossible to say as the handling is different tbh. there have been lots of people i know who have done sub 47 laps at home but when it comes to having a go at the JMR comp are the best part of 4 tenths off my time. assuming you did your time at home on a full tank of fuel?
I guess all simulators are subtly different. ..... I would like to get one of those simulator seats with wheel and pedals coz that must be easier than using the hand controller that I use at the moment. I assume there aren't many more weekends for your time to be beaten so good luck.

I guess all simulators are subtly different. ..... I would like to get one of those simulator seats with wheel and pedals coz that must be easier than using the hand controller that I use at the moment. I assume there aren't many more weekends for your time to be beaten so good luck.

Big congrats on using a pad to do that time! thats insane!

Back