Win A B-Day Ticket *** CLOSED TILL NEXT RACE

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTP_CargoRatt
  • 33 comments
  • 1,412 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
11,207
United States
Adrian, Mich.
Messages
cargorat323
Messages
CargoRatt
Correctly predict the winner of this weekends NASCAR race at Texas and win a b-day ticket and 5 paints of your choice. Contest will close 1 hour before the race starts. In the event that more than one person correctly predicts the winner, each one will collect the prize. If this happens, prizes will be sent in the order of each correct prediction recieved. Prize will be sent starting Monday after reset. Thanks and good luck.

For those of you not familiar with NASCAR and the drivers, I have added a link below to kind of help you with the who's who of NASCAR.
http://www.nascar.com/
 
Last edited:
Harvick
 
Gotta go with ol Smoke! Tony Stewart
 
Jimmie Johnson
 
Dale Earnhardt, Jr.
 
Kyle Busch
 
Ryan Newman
I know nothing about NASCAR. I just picked a random name from the list of drivers.:dopey:
 
Ryan Newman
I know nothing about NASCAR. I just picked a random name from the list of drivers.:dopey:

So did I,that coupled with my fave Nascar from GT5.:dopey: but I do know he's a good driver.
 
Ryan Newman
I know nothing about NASCAR. I just picked a random name from the list of drivers.:dopey:

You never know. Anyone can win, even the most unlikely driver can have a good day and win.
 
Jeff Gordon?

I don't know anything about NASCAR.
 
Dale Earnhardt, Jr.
 
Dale Earnhardt, Jr.

Welcome to the contest OUTEKE. Even though I'm not a big Jr. fan, I wouldn't mind seeing him finally win one. I think he's long over due for a win. Maybe this weekend he can finally get one. I think "Jr. Nation" would go crazy if he did.
 
Brian Vickers?
 
Welcome to the contest OUTEKE. Even though I'm not a big Jr. fan, I wouldn't mind seeing him finally win one. I think he's long over due for a win. Maybe this weekend he can finally get one. I think "Jr. Nation" would go crazy if he did.

I'm not really into NASCAR as they don't broadcast it here anymore (they did in the 80's/90's).

So I picked a known name from a random post above :D

Good luck with the race this weekend 👍
 
I'm not really into NASCAR as they don't broadcast it here anymore (they did in the 80's/90's).

So I picked a known name from a random post above :D

Good luck with the race this weekend 👍

Thanks Outeke. You know who I'm rooting for, lol.
 
I will go for... Brad keselowski :D
 
I will go for... Brad keselowski :D

Brad who? I'm just kidding, lol. Not one of my favorites but a good driver none the less.
 
Dale Earnhardt Jr
 
Gotta be patriotic, and with a bit of luck he's starting to look like he's capable of hanging with 'em on the oval tracks....

Marcus Ambrose
 
Anyone else want in on this.
 
Thats actually a pretty good pick chris. He is doing pretty good so far this year and it wouldn't surprise me if he won.

Yes from what I read on the interwebby thing he,s got some form ATM so hopefully who knows.:D Might just be in with a good guess. Well an eduacted one to say the least.:lol:
Chat soon mate bye for now.:)
 
Dale Earnhardt, Jr.
 
Qualifying for this race is at 6:30pm est. today. I'll post the results up as soon as they are finished. If anyone wants to change their picks after qualifying, you are certainly welcome to do so. The race is at 7pm est. tomorrow so I will close this thread at 6pm est. tomorrow so make sure you get your picks in by then. Thanks guys for participating. I may do this for every race from now on. Turn out is looking pretty good. Peace.
 
Kevin Harvick
 
Wow, looks like if Jr. finally does win one, I'm gonna be sending tickets out for awhile, lol. Alright guys, gotta go to physical therepy now, keep those predictions coming. Peace.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back