Win a Copy of DiRT Rally 2.0 With Our DiRT Franchise Quiz

Pretty sure question number 5 is wrong:

"This mean Mustang fits in the new Rally GT category in DiRT Rally 2.0. At launch, how many other cars are in the same group?

The question asks "how many other cars are in the same group?" not how many total cars are in the group of Modern Rally GT cars.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't see a Tweet button, oh well

d2166b5ad2.PNG

How do i put in the preferred platform? Im on mobile

Hmmm, I tried on mobile and it brought me over to the Twitter app with a pre-populated tweet ready. You should be able to add your preferred platform to that tweet.

Pretty sure question number 5 is wrong:

The question asks "how many other cars are in the same group?" not how many total cars are in the group of Modern Rally GT cars

Nuts. :ouch:

Sorry about that — we've updated the wording to reflect the correct answer!

I don't see a Tweet button, oh well

d2166b5ad2.PNG
You should see links to share on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest to the left of the "Email" button there.

I just checked and they all appear as expected for me after completing the quiz. Social sharing links can often be blocked by browser plugins, so make sure those are not modifying the page that you see.

How do i put in the preferred platform? Im on mobile
As mentioned by @SlipZtrEm, the tweet link will either open the Twitter app or a small window which allows you to sign in and compose a tweet. Just include your preferred platform in that message there.

"Win a Copy of DiRT Rally 2.0" Schweeet :dopey:

upload_2019-2-27_15-49-33.png

Annnnnd, its behind a tweet wall :indiff: Guess after finally caving in to Instagram, this is gonna have to be the next thing to give into as well.

One of the questions reads as though Phil Mills is English, I can already hear the anger coming from over them Welsh hills. Also the question about the Opel Adam could be misleading since it's not a new car to Dirt games.

I scored 11/12 the one about the cheat code got me.

No win. :mad: :grumpy:

11/12. I hate losing so I cheated big time. :embarrassed: :scared::guilty:

So no free copy for me.

gtp kwis.jpg

:gtpflag:

Last edited:
Back