Win a Gold Chrome GT-R and a random pick of helmet and suit!

  • Thread starter Thread starter oli3107
  • 38 comments
  • 1,635 views
Messages
117
Messages
o3107
So guys, I don't use this anymore, it's a gold chrome Nissan GT-R, with 833bhp, 611PP.
All you need to do, is guess the time it took me to do a lap of the Circuit de la sarthe 2009 (no chicanes) in a 922bhp Enzo Ferrari (practice lap, not in the seasonal event)

It was 3:27.xxx.

All you need to do is guess the tenths, hundredths, and thousandths of milliseconds for the lap time I did in the Enzo.

Competition closes at 18:00 GMT tonight, closest person who guessed the time will be told and have an FR sent to them.
Good luck!
 
584 my guess
 
You have 5 hours 45 minutes left exactly. Good luck guys!
 
3:27.548
 
Only 3 people taking part? Well, better chances for me. I say 3.27.891.

Great idea for giving away a car for free by the way. 👍
 
458 Like them numbers, since its the car I use to do the track myself.LOL:)
Chat soon mate bye for now.:)
 
667 :) one less and it would be bad :crazy:
 
545 since you posted that as how much time was left.
 
3:27:808
 
I will try for 3.27.444 👍
 
.001

Indy
 
ShrtbusSniper
Jkt008 you in Hawaii by any chance?

No way! I'm down in oz:)
 
638
 
397
 
I'll guess $1 Bob. (kidding)

Also was this a "proper" lap?

If so then:

3:27.763
 
Ill go for 3.27.648
 
3.27.224
 
When will this competition be over?
 
.141

Fingers crossed:D
 
Back