Win Various Items - CONGRATULATIONS HOODFIELD!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter m8h3r
  • 103 comments
  • 5,600 views
has this race been done yet. Im confused
 
Time check

09:07

Regards
 
Sorry guys i was stalling a little bit as i have a big trade on with rperrone.

The time was........... 00:10:09:529

It looks like our winner was........ HOODFIELD!!!!!!!

Please Send friend requests to "JP_Grime1" and "GTP_m8h3r", you will recieve your paint and tickets from "JP_Grime1" and your remote racing from "GTP_m8h3r". Once again congratulations HOODFIELD!!!!!!
 
Slow racer!!! Congrats HOODFIELD with your prize!

Now join the YAAMR and do some laps mate 👍 :-)
 
well done hoodfield...thanks to m8h3r for the prize competition.
 
Oh boy I won another one of these, Is there anyway I could just get all 1000 tickets? :D If not I'll take the 1000 ticket and you can donate the other tickets to someone who's in need of them. I'll send the FR today from two accounts. Send the ticket to HOODFIELD, remote race hoodfield_HK. Put HOODFIELD to "never use" I'll be racing you back as well.
The paint I'll take on hoodfield_HK. 👍

@Outeke I took your car for a spin but I'm not very good. :indiff:
 
Oh boy I won another one of these, Is there anyway I could just get all 1000 tickets? :D If not I'll take the 1000 ticket and you can donate the other tickets to someone who's in need of them. I'll send the FR today from two accounts. Send the ticket to HOODFIELD, remote race hoodfield_HK. Put HOODFIELD to "never use" I'll be racing you back as well.
The paint I'll take on hoodfield_HK. 👍

@Outeke I took your car for a spin but I'm not very good. :indiff:

HE DID IT AGAIN. :lol:
Congrats, Hoody!!!
 
@Outeke I took your car for a spin but I'm not very good. :indiff:

Practice my friend..you have 2 days left!!!!
 
Oh boy I won another one of these, Is there anyway I could just get all 1000 tickets? :D If not I'll take the 1000 ticket and you can donate the other tickets to someone who's in need of them. I'll send the FR today from two accounts. Send the ticket to HOODFIELD, remote race hoodfield_HK. Put HOODFIELD to "never use" I'll be racing you back as well.
The paint I'll take on hoodfield_HK. 👍

@Outeke I took your car for a spin but I'm not very good. :indiff:

If you want all 1000 tickets then 1000 tickets is what yyou shall recieve 👍

So Tickets to HOODFIELD, Paint to hoodfield_HK and the remote racing will be done by GTP_m8h3r and you'll go in the always use one. May take a few days to register the remote racing you know how GT website and the widget can be :lol:
 
If you want all 1000 tickets then 1000 tickets is what yyou shall recieve 👍

So Tickets to HOODFIELD, Paint to hoodfield_HK and the remote racing will be done by GTP_m8h3r and you'll go in the always use one. May take a few days to register the remote racing you know how GT website and the widget can be :lol:

Awesome thanks man, can never have enough 1000 tickets. :)

To make the new driver register immediatly hit "force re-authentication"
 
JPGrim1 wasn't sharing any drivers so I guess they are all on the GTP account? I sent another FR. 👍
 
HOODFIELD
JPGrim1 wasn't sharing any drivers so I guess they are all on the GTP account? I sent another FR. 👍

Yeah I just made JP_Grime1 for duplicating matte paint, I'm not a big fan of the paint system :lol:
 
Back