Winamp Question

  • Thread starter Thread starter Danny
  • 10 comments
  • 615 views

Danny

Code Red
Premium
Messages
24,137
United Kingdom
Scarfolk
Messages
Grim10
Messages
Are you kidding?
Not sure if this should go in here or the music forum, but can anyone tell me what kinds of video files winamp will play?

I have the latest standard free version.
 
Standard will play any codec that you have installed on your pc, as long as you have the plugin for it. Basically, just check out winamp's plugin list to add any non-included codecs.
 
What toyo said.
IMO though, I'd use something else for video playback, like Media Player Classic.
 
Integra Type R
What toyo said.
IMO though, I'd use something else for video playback, like Media Player Classic.

👍 I agree 100%. Much, much, much,... better codec support. MPC plays all codecs without plugins.
 
Thanks for the info guys.
 
i just tested out the Zoom Player and compared sound quality and it does not compare to the winamp
 
He said to use Zoom Player for videos, not music.
 
Back