Windows Longhorn to Include TC Technology

• Thread starter Shannon
  • 34 comments
anything from microsoft sucks BIG balls - winxp is just not as ****ty as the rest but is still super ****ty

For years, Bill Gates has dreamed of finding a way to make the Chinese pay for software: TC looks like being the answer to his prayer.

Ha ha ha! Too late, SUCKER! There is a Chinese company producing their own chips now and running Linux on their computers.

Haha this is just great.

Basically Microsoft seem to want to kill off all competition, even opensource. And recently, I have found allot of opensource programs quite usefull.

I'm sure there new slogan will be 'Buy Microsoft or die'

I haven't even upgraded to XP, I like my 4 year old version of Windows 2000 too much to use that resorce hog. And my I have an empty partition that's just begging to install a linux distro on (Well I had redhat on it, but it sucked).

Originally posted by Race Idiot
Haha this is just great.

Basically Microsoft seem to want to kill off all competition, even opensource. And recently, I have found allot of opensource programs quite usefull.

I'm sure there new slogan will be 'Buy Microsoft or die'

I haven't even upgraded to XP, I like my 4 year old version of Windows 2000 too much to use that resorce hog. And my I have an empty partition that's just begging to install a linux distro on (Well I had redhat on it, but it sucked).
I could kill the person we bought my old PC off. The bastard didn't give me the 2000 Pro install disc, so I've got 2000 Pro on my old box and XP Home on this one...argh! :grumpy:

Back