Windshield wipers bug

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 5' started by michawn2018, Dec 27, 2018.

1. michawn2018

michawn2018

Found this bug with the windshield wipers. If you activate them (with R3) and restart the race, they will still be enabled. This occurs with all tracks and all cars. Is this a mistake or something? Please tell me.

2. submaniac93

submaniac93

The wiper's state is probably not reset upon restarting since there isn't any big loading zone. It's not a game-breaking, hence the low priority/unwillingness to fix it.

3. Parnelli Bone

Parnelli Bone Premium

I haven't experienced anything like what you're describing, but I noticed something something odd with wipers when doing the Suzuka race a few months ago. I couldn't shut the wipers off, even after the rain stopped. I thought it might be my controller, but eventually as the track dried, the wipers shut off by themselves.

4. 2_FAST_4_U

2_FAST_4_U

When simply "restarting" the same race "that you are currently in" the wipers staying on is normal. Simply turn them off. The wipers also will stay on when the rain stops provided the road is still wet flinging a water trail. When the road becomes dry I believe they turn off automatically in a race if I recall correctly.

5. submaniac93

submaniac93

Yeah overall it's entirely automatic. It's a very minor 'glitch', hence why it was never fixed