Winning The Range Stormer

Yosemite Rally I (Easy) :scared:

Any suggestions on what car I should buy for this? I have a good system of getting money, I put about 150k into every car I get, so money isn't an object.

Thanks!

Mike.

JettaNotBoraFOO
Yosemite Rally I (Easy) :scared:

Any suggestions on what car I should buy for this? I have a good system of getting money, I put about 150k into every car I get, so money isn't an object.

Thanks!

Mike.

What track is the yosemite rally?

If you want a good car for rally, get the newest subaru rally car cr.750000, or the Mitsubishi Lancer evolution super rally car cr.1250000 :sly:

For all the easy rallye's I picked up an Evo 5 GSR and threw in a stage 2 turbo and intercooler, stage 2 weight, and semi racing suspension and drivetrain components. Havn't had a problem with any of the easy races. Thats really all you need untill the Hard ones. But may I ask why you want the Storm? It seems like a useless vehicle to me *shrug*

well....for me its kinda is useless ride in that game....

if you buy the rally tieres for it...it look so amazing stupid!!

More than 300 hp is NOT needed to win any of the rallies! More hp only means more wheelspin! The less you spin your wheels the faster you will go! Brake early, and be gentle with the throttle. And go for a rallycar, anything goes, but my favorite was the peugeot 206 rallycar. Don´t add any power, just soften the suspension a bit and go!

I have a good idea.

Use the RSC Rally Raid you win in the second easy rally event, slap on dirt tires, put the VCD at 40, and them bam, you win all the easy and medium rallies for free (ok, maybe a couple thousand for the tires). MUCH better than putting 150,000 into a car.

Back